To invest in best-in-class healthcare by building lifelong relationships with donors, partners, and our community.
- We show genuine gratitude for all of our donors, volunteers, and community partners.
- We will work in collaboration with our stakeholders including the hospital, donors, volunteers, and community partners.
- We will harness innovation as we build a best-in-class foundation.
- Integrity will be at the core of all our activities and relationships.
- We will be transparent in our pledge to ethical fundaising and accountability to our donors.
- We will embrace inclusion as we welcome all members of our community.
- We will approach every interaction with donors, partners, and team members with unwavering respect.
- Offer inspiring funding priorities.
- Focus on high potential fundraising programs.
- Deepend the culture of philanthropy.
- Expand the Foundation's reach by building its base of supporters.
- Investing in human capital and strategic resources.
- Boldly promoting the Hspital/Foundation
- Actively engaging the Foundation Board
As ambassadors for the hospital, we commit to engaging the community and providing philanthropic support for both the present and future needs of St. Mary’s.
In addition to larger capital projects, St. Mary’s General Hospital relies upon the Foundation to provide roughly $5+ million each year to cover costs related to ongoing replacement and enhancement of standard equipment, which is not covered by Government funding.
Over the past 10 years we have transferred over $50 million to the hospital, enabling innovative patient-centered care, delivered with compassion and respect.
Let’s make sure that lifesaving care is here when you need it.
WHAT YOU CAN DO