Thanks to these seven generous community donors, $257,000 has been raised to fund one of two much-needed ultrasound machines from the department’s priority equipment list.
- Bill Seegmiller – Transit Petroleum
- Mike Milloy – Gateman Milloy
- Dan Einwechter – Challenger Motor Freight
- Terry Witzel – Broil King
- Tim Breadner - Telecommunications Solutions
- Ian Cook – Cook Homes
- Greg Brooks – GHD (Foundation Board Member)
The generosity of caring individuals and organizations within the community is relied upon to support the delivery of compassionate and innovative care at St. Mary’s General Hospital. There are many ways to get involved and help provide that much-needed support!