Even a small percentage of your estate left to St. Mary's General Hospital can have a big impact, while still leaving the majority for loved ones. Learn about YOUR Will Power today and download the FREE Guide
to speaking with your advisor.
CALCULATE YOUR POTENTIAL GIFT
Will Power is a national movement, made up of charities, financial advisors and legal professionals across the country, working together to show Canadians that they have the power to make a difference through their Will.
Wills are more than just a legal document to distribute your personal assets. They are also a powerful tool to make change in the world. You may be surprised to see that even 1% left to charity in your Will can have an enormous impact on your cause, while still leaving 99% of your estate for your family.
Be sure to speak to your financial advisor and discuss your charitable intentions with loved ones.
Once you have settled on the best path to move forward, contact your lawyer to update your will.
For more information about estate giving, please contact:
Director, Leadership Giving
Members of the Cornerstone Society have a vision of St. Mary’s long-term financial health; having made a provision for St. Mary’s General Hospital in their estate.