As ambassadors for the hospital, we commit to engaging the community and providing philanthropic support for both the present and future needs of St. Mary’s.
In addition to larger capital projects, St. Mary’s General Hospital relies upon the Foundation to provide roughly $5 million each year to cover costs related to on-going replacement and enhancement of standard equipment which is not covered by Government funding.
Over the past 10 years we have transferred over $50 million to the hospital, enabling innovative patient centered care, delivered with compassion and respect.
- Our foundation is dedicated to resource development for the St. Mary’s General Hospital and its quality healthcare services, and is committed to the caring values of the Sisters of St Joseph.
- Our vision is to be recognized as the best Canadian hospital foundation for efficiency, creativity and effectiveness in fundraising.
- We will approach every interaction with donors, partners, and team members with steadfast respect.
- We will remain committed and aligned to our mission.
- We will embrace the concept of trust as a guiding principle in all relationships.
- We will be transparent in our pledge to ethical fundraising and accountability to our donors